When we place an in home caregiver, we prescreen and use only properly licensed and vetted agencies in the area that can meet your needs and budget. Affinity only works with caregiving agencies that are registered with the state, licensed and are properly insured. These at-home caregivers have extensive experience, ongoing education, are fingerprinted and background checked.
* Affinity provides professional, reliable and compassionate caregivers for you and your loved ones
* All Caregivers are registered, finger-printed and background checked with the state
* Caregivers may be arranged same-day, with a response time of 3 hours
* Caregivers will have at least 2 years of experience, as well as on-going education
* Caregivers provide assistance with all daily care needs, medication management, meal preparation, light housekeeping, supervision, transfer assistance, errands and companionship
Caregivers don't just offer companionship, they provide you and your loved ones with complete assistance with daily living needs. Help get the care and supervision that is needed, within the comfort of your own home. From 4 hour shifts to 24 hour awake caregivers, Affinity will find the right fit for you, your budget and your needs.
In many years as a hospital social worker, I worked with multiple placement agencies but none were as useful as Affinity... They are personally familiar with the facilities and caregiver agencies they work with they work with. They are caring and very responsive. Clients can be assured their care needs will be regarded with the utmost concern for their safety, their finances, and their emotional wellbeing. Their knowledge about regulations is incredibly detailed and up-to-date. Many caregiver and placement agencies do an adequate job but I found none as capable as Affinity.
-Marie Schwabe, LCS