Affinity Placement senior placement services are provided FREE of charge to you and your loved ones. Senior care, caregivers and senior housing options just for you
Our Coordinators pre-screen each licensed senior housing and assisted living community, completing an in person vetting process, inclusive of:
* Affinity cross references all licensed senior housing/assisted living communities with the State, ensuring all necessary licensing, waivers and appropriate care is in place, as well as a positive track record within the community
* When appropriate, each community will have Hospice, Non-ambulatory and Dementia Waivers for the appropriate care necessary in senior housing
* Each licensed community/assisted living will provide meals, housekeeping, and laundry services
* Our Coordinators will do their best to negotiate the best available rates on your behalf to best meet your budget
* When a Memory Care assisted living is appropriate, we strive to find the best fit for your needs, inclusive of:
- The community is secured for wandering, awake staff 24 hours per day, care staff is experienced in agitation and redirection with increased hours of continuing education in Dementia care.
* Our coordinators assist in making sure that you understand and have the proper medical paperwork necessary for an appropriate admission into a licensed assisted living community
* We make sure an appropriate care plan is in place before admission into a care home community.
- When necessary, senior housing includes assistance with bathing, dressing, hygiene, eating, medication management, incontinence care, transfer assistance, repositioning, and standby assistance for all daily living needs. There are also options for Diabetic Management, when appropriate.
* Affinity Coordinators will conduct follow-ups after a placement into a assisted living community, to ensure a good fit after and appropriate care
* When an admission into a care home community is not the right fit for you, our Care Coordinators will immediately work to improve the situation as best we can, or if all else fails, replacement into a better suited community.